Monday, March 05, 2007

EVIDENTLY ADULT TEEN CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS SIGN AWAY ALL THEIR RIGHTS TOO!

Excerpt from page 14 of the Saint Louis Teen Challenge Application: "In consideration for the opportunity to obtain this counseling, I promise that I will not take any legal actions in the future for anything said, done, or omitted by my case manager, Teen Challenge of St. Louis, their agents, or family members during this case management program. I agree to hold Teen Challenge of St. Louis, their agents, and family members harmless for any legal claims of negligence or damage of any sort, which a person could assert, related to the Teen Challenge of St. Louis case management programs."

Excerpt from page 15 of the Saint Louis Teen Challenge Application: "8. I release Teen Challenge from all financial or legal responsibilities in case of accident, injury, illness or other misfortune."

No comments: